Virtual Desktop allows you to use OneDrive Drive within the applications and between your local machine and your Virtual Desktop to sync files.
Files and folders created or changed during use in your Virtual Desktop session on your connected OneDrive will automatically sync. This will back up the data and allow you access from both your local computer, the OneDrive web interface, the toolbar's My Files icon, and within the Windows Files Explorer.
To open or save content select File, Open or File, Save from your Virtual Desktop and browse to the content location you want to open from or save to.
- Once setup, you can access your OneDrive from the Toolbar's My Files icon.
To access and use your Microsoft One Drive from your Virtual Desktop complete the following:
Step 1: From the Toolbar select My Files and click on Add Storage and select One Drive
- In the drop-down menu, under Login accounts, select the OneDrive account that matches the tail end of your campus email address.
Step 2: Sign into Microsoft
- The Microsoft sign-in box will display and ask you to provide your user name and password for your OneDrive account.
Step 2: Confirm login and wait for sync.
- Your OneDrive should now appear in My Files
ProTip: Depending on the amount of data in your OneDrive, it may take a few minutes for your OneDrive to sync. If necessary, close the My Files window and reopen it for OneDrive to display
- Items saved from your Virtual Desktop and in OneDrive on your local will now be available.